Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Favorite Time of Day

My favorite time of day tends to be 10 o'clock p.m. This is because I get to see hold my little man while he's very sleepy and very still. During the day Landon is extremely active - he loves to crawl around to his heart's content and get into as many things as possible before I redirect him to another mommy-approved activity. 


He usually falls asleep on my shoulder after his midnight snack. 

It's the best feeling in the whole world. 

I am really looking forward to putting him to bed one day and having him sleep the whole night through, but for right now, I love getting to snuggle while he sleeps and sometimes baby snores right next to me. It makes me realize how quickly he's growing up and how much I need to treasure every moment I get with little Landon before he becomes 'big boy' Landon.

Off to my favorite time of day - 
Goodnight!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment